"Yo Gretch, what a rip off. There's no water in this pool.""No worries Eva. We just have to sit here and look pretty and these things tend to take care of themselves."
"Alright, alright. I’m cool. It’s cool. What’s up with mom putting us in these matching outfits anyway? I thought she was against that sort of thing."
"Well, her and I had an adult conversation about it, debating the psychological consequences of blending identities, the economical implications of buying two of everything and the cultural backlash of defying the traditions set forth by past generations of multiple birth familial units. We concluded that the opportunity to exploit our youth and exponentially increase the power of cuteness by a factor of two was simply a road we had to go down. It was inevitable despite mom’s initial resistance."
"Uhhhh....Did someone mention something about psychological consequences?"
1 comment:
You always make me laugh, keep it coming!
Post a Comment