My dearest loving and thoughtful Daddy,I wanted to take a moment out of my schedule to extend my appreciation to you for a recent resurgence in our evening walks. How I do love our walks. It fills me with great happiness that you feel the duty to serve on behalf of my emotional and physical well-being. Mother seems ever so lazy these days, the family cannot count on her. I shudder to say, she has grown so idle that she has begun to gain weight around her mid section. Such a shame. Please use your charming manner on the lady of the house, as you have done so on me, to get her up and moving again. In the meantime, I shall look forward to our excursions with the utmost delight and shall think of you oft throughout the day.
Until then, your beloved Francesca
2 comments:
So cute! I have to say that I thought I'd have way more ambition by this point but that has not been the case. Let your body take all the rest it needs as we both know it won't happen very often after the baby comes. :) Hope your feeling well and get lots of rest.
Sounds just like a letter that could have been written by Jo March in Little Women. Enchanting! I love the way your mind works Kristy! Hope all is going well...Love Rose
Post a Comment