Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Snug as a Bub on a Rug







Bub has grown into a nice young man.

First picture - the entire main floor is covered in plastic. There is nothing. Nothing except for one lonesome rug which is apparently the perfect place for a nap. Better even than his bed or our bed or his usual spot on the rug next to the tub. (Well, now it's a dog bed UNDER the rug next to the tub. I wanted him to be comfortable. So yeah, we actually step on his bed when we get out of the shower every morning.)
Middle picture - this is back a month or so before Bub decided to switch and consider his Dad the apple of his eye. It used to be me, and we used to be attached at the hip. I was his favorite once upon a time. Where did we go wrong?

Last picture - with Eva at Grandma's house where he is staying for the week due to the dangerous construction site we're currently living in. Just two days ago, she screamed bloody murder if he was even in the room. It looks like they're getting along famously now. Actually, I'm suprised he's being so tolerant. What a pile of super sweet sticky syrup. I miss him...

And yes, Eva is wearing a dishtowel. For some reason. Personally, I think it makes her butt look big.

No comments: