Thursday, February 4, 2010

....and....and....

....and the other day I was supposed to lay down but then I didn't feeeeeel like it so I just cried and cried, me and mom had a good laugh about it, well, not so much her as I had a laugh about it, she was like "it's all about me" but you know what I mean don't you hate when you laugh and spit comes out of your mouth - like I just spit, WEIRD, right?, and this doll, this doll here is better than the one you have even though they're the same but aaaaaany-who, where was I going with this, I just had to have these pink pants from the moment I saw them and I see you totally copied me but whatever, I mean that's fine if you want to be a major copy cat which reminds me I wish I had a pet so it would just sit and listen to me all day, instead of interrupting all the time and being totally self absorbed and selfish and monopolizing the conversation.

That's nice.

No comments: