Together, Jesse
and I took a few trips, visiting South Dakota, Colorado, Nebraska, Wyoming, Oregon and California. We saw the redwoods, went whitewater rafting, ran two 5k races, attended Twins and Vikings games, and worked on our house getting it ready to sell.
and I took a few trips, visiting South Dakota, Colorado, Nebraska, Wyoming, Oregon and California. We saw the redwoods, went whitewater rafting, ran two 5k races, attended Twins and Vikings games, and worked on our house getting it ready to sell.I took a sales class, a leadership class, rode a passenger train with the gov'nur, went on a birding tour and finally got my braces off. Jesse bought a school building which is now the 'headquarters' for his side business.
Foolishly, I thought by Christmas 09 there was a chance we'd be in the new home we plan to move to. But here we still sit in our current icicle encrusted house with no buyers in sight.
So I'm crossing my fingers for spring....when the birds come back, when the buyers will be lining up, and when I can feel my toes and fingers again. Bring it 2010.
2 comments:
Nice summary
I might have left a few things out...
Post a Comment